Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 65 of 365

This is not my quilt.  It was entered in the quilt show I attended today.  
I don't like to show pictures of quilts from shows because I'm sure 
I would not properly credit all that need to be credited.  
For that reason I've decided to share just a close up of some wonderful hand stitching.  
I have to tell you that this was incredibly hard to photograph.  
You don't realize it until you go to take the picture that there is a slight breeze in the giant room.  
The quilt moves ever so slightly and throws the picture out of focus 
especially in the super close up ones.  
This was one of the better pictures I took today.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and such a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous handwork - hope you enjoyed the show.

    ReplyDelete